The Viyug, welcomes your Contribution. If you are interested in writing for The Viyug, Please carefully read the following guidelines. Contribution of pieces like articles and unsolicited manuscripts upon submission will be reviewed on a regular basis. Please send in your submissions to email@example.com
The submissions in form of analysis and commentary on International Relations, Military Affairs, World Politics, and a wide range of issues relating to global significance will be featured on The Viyug.
- Commentaries- A brief of 800-1500 word submission that aims to provide a particular perspective or opinion on a subject matter. The opinions are author’s personal or informed one.
- Analyses- A brief of 750-1500 words which throws light on a comprehensive/Scholarly perspective on that subject matter. Author’s personal opinions should not be reflected here.
- Issue Brief- A more detailed analysis around 3500-5000 words reflecting a detailed outcome of the chosen subject.
- Rebuttals: These range from 500-1000 words which reflects commentaries of a writer to the one that has already been published in The Viyug.
Editorial Guidelines and Instructions
- Please Submit your contribution in form of Word Document. No other formats will be accepted.
- Submissions are accepted on the assumption that they have not previously published elsewhere either in whole or part. If you want to contribute such published articles please contact us through mail.
- In-line hyperlinks are mandatory in acknowledging sources. Use either scholarly journals, credible periodicals and newspapers as sources. Every piece of submission undergoes fact check.
- American English spelling and terminology should be used.
- Plagiarism (even inadvertent) will not be tolerated.
- Please include your full name and title with a short biography (100 words maximum) and a photo.
Anirudh Ramakrishna Phadke
Founder, The Viyug