WELCOME TO OUR SITE
The Viyug endeavours to become a premium source of journalism and research in the field of Defense, Geo-Politics, Strategic Issues, Cyber and Issues of Global Significance. Click the button below to know more about us.
What We Do
Our wide expertise of team conduct deep research using wide varieties of resources to produce top-notch articles.
We monitor the world happenings and regularly update it through either in from of newsletter or issue brief.
Surf our wide range of freeware and premium products. Each of our product is designed by top-notch expertise.
Of Our Current Statistics
Articles per month
Areas of Research Expertise
Why You’ll Love Us
In today’s scenario plenty of research works are published which is focused for the Elite Class of people . Many of it are so complicated in nature. We provide you;
- Full fledged accurate data
- A reliable Source of news
- Sustainable and Understandable by common Man
- Threat Intelligence (What does it mean)
- Custom-Tailored articles (not like the one you read in newspapers)
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletters
This Week Editor’s Pick
- India-US Ties in the Post-Pandemic EraBy Anirudh Ramakrishna Phadke The following piece is a long-read. The author sketched this piece during his tenure as an Academy Fellow at The Heritage Foundation, world’s no:1 think tank, after attending 25+ policy briefings, having one-one interactions with various …
- Jus ad Bellum and Global Terrorism- The Viyug Issue Brief #2By Johnny B. Davis About the issue brief The Viyug issue brief is usually published quarterly by the researchers and contributors of The Viyug on selected geopolitical events ranging from War, Military/Foreign Affairs, Strategy and Geo-Political Opinions. Our second that …
- Qassim Soleimani: The Red Hand WarriorIt’s almost a year since the death of Qassim Soleimani. Read this special commentary of the Iran’s second most powerful person and military general Qassim Soleimani. Read the article to know how he became Iran’s second most powerful person and the strategy behind his assassination by the United States.