WELCOME TO OUR SITE
The Viyug is India’s premier strategic research house for producing finest of research + opinions in field of Defence, Geo-Politics, Strategic Issues, Cyber and Issues of Global Significance. Click the button below to know more about us.
What We Do
Our wide expertise of team conduct deep research using wide varieties of resources to produce top-notch articles.
We monitor the world happenings and regularly update it through either in from of newsletter or issue brief.
The Viyug analysis division brings newsletters and briefings which are designed through top-notch expertise.
Of Our Current Statistics
Articles per month
Areas of Research Expertise
Types of newsletters and briefings
Why You’ll Love Us
In today’s scenario plenty of research works are published which is focused for the Elite Class of people . Many of it are so complicated in nature. We provide you;
- Full fledged accurate data
- A reliable Source of news
- Sustainable and Understandable by common Man
- Threat Intelligence (Customized quotes and briefings)
- Custom-Tailored articles (not like the one you read in newspapers)
Subscribe to The Viyug Brief
This Week Editor’s Pick
- Countering China in Latin America and Africa on Trade; a United States Foreign Policy PerspectiveTHE VIYUG ISSUE BRIEF #3 About this particular issue This Issue Brief #3 aims to provide a pragmatic policy approach to countering China’s influence on trade and investment in the west. It also examines how the United States should address China’s ever growing threat to regional rights, freedom, […]
- The Cataclysmic Anatomy of Chinatowns- Cuisine, Tourism, Drug Cartels and MoreBy Anirudh Ramakrishna Phadke (The Following article is a subscriber content and has the author’s original presentation available to download. No part of this piece has been edited to preserve the originality of the presentation.) We all would have wished to visit a Chinatown at-least once in our […]
- COVID-19 in a Nutshell: Microbiological Point of ViewBy Sauro Dasgupta Abstract Coronavirus disease 19 (COVID-19) is a highly transmittable and pathogenic viral infection caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), which emerged in Wuhan, China, and spread around the world. Genomic analysis revealed that SARS-CoV-2 is phylogenetically related to severe acute respiratory syndrome-like […]