WELCOME TO OUR SITE
The Viyug endeavours to become a premium source of journalism and research in the field of Defense, Geo-Politics, Strategic Issues, Cyber and Issues of Global Significance. Click the button below to know more about us.
What We Do
Our wide expertise of team conduct deep research using wide varieties of resources to produce top-notch articles.
We monitor the world happenings and regularly update it through either in from of newsletter or issue brief.
Surf our wide range of freeware and premium products. Each of our product is designed by top-notch expertise.
Of Our Current Statistics
Articles per month
Areas of Research Expertise
Why You’ll Love Us
In today’s scenario plenty of research works are published which is focused for the Elite Class of people . Many of it are so complicated in nature. We provide you;
- Full fledged accurate data
- A reliable Source of news
- Sustainable and Understandable by common Man
- Threat Intelligence (What does it mean)
- Custom-Tailored articles (not like the one you read in newspapers)
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletters
This Week Editor’s Pick
- The Doha TalksBy Nadir Shah Katwazai After two years of tough discourses and talks times comes for Intra- Afghan talks between the Taliban and Afghan government. The peace deal between the Taliban and American in late February without the involvement of the […]
- State’s travel restrictions on Pashtun leaders in the tribal areas and BaluchistanBy Nadir Shah Katwazai This is not the first time when the Pakistani government is creating a hurdle for Pashtun Protection Movement’s leaders and its Members. Mohsin Dawar, a member of the national assembly from North Waziristan, has been stopped […]
- Galwan Valley: Strategic Piece of Cake for the Dragon and the Elephant- Who Wins?By Anirudh Ramakrishna Phadke Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the Ladakh standoff shot very much higher political tensions between the two Asian superpowers. The tension escalated as both the nation’s army began violent standoffs including armed scuffles and close-quarter un-armed combat. […]