WELCOME TO OUR SITE
The Viyug is India’s premier strategic research house for producing finest of research + opinions in field of Defence, Geo-Politics, Strategic Issues, Cyber and Issues of Global Significance. Click the button below to know more about us.
What We Do
Our wide expertise of team conduct deep research using wide varieties of resources to produce top-notch articles.
We monitor the world happenings and regularly update it through either in from of newsletter or issue brief.
The Viyug analysis division brings newsletters and briefings which are designed through top-notch expertise.
Of Our Current Statistics
Articles per month
Areas of Research Expertise
Types of newsletters and briefings
Why You’ll Love Us
In today’s scenario plenty of research works are published which is focused for the Elite Class of people . Many of it are so complicated in nature. We provide you;
- Full fledged accurate data
- A reliable Source of news
- Sustainable and Understandable by common Man
- Threat Intelligence (What does it mean)
- Custom-Tailored articles (not like the one you read in newspapers)
Subscribe to The Viyug Brief
This Week Editor’s Pick
- Religious Riots in India: Localised or Widespread?By Sauro Dasgupta Hindu-Muslim conflict in India is highly localised. 70 percent of Hindu-Muslim violence takes place in mostly a few cities like Aligarh, Surat, Varanasi, Delhi, Bengaluru, Ahmadabad, Tanjore, Meerut, etc. Fortunately, India’s villages have been largely unscathed by …
- Peace and Violence: An AnalysisBy Sauro Dasgupta Any concept of peace includes the absence of direct violence between states — engaged in by military and others — in general and the absence of massive killing of categories of humans in particular. That’s why studying …
- Interpretations of Human RightsBy Sauro Dasgupta Human Rights are moral principles or norms that describe certain standards of human behaviour and are regularly protected as natural and legal rights in municipal, national and international law. They are rights inherent to all human beings, regardless of …