WELCOME TO OUR SITE
The Viyug endeavours to become a premium source of journalism and research in the field of Defense, Geo-Politics, Strategic Issues, Cyber and Issues of Global Significance. Click the button below to know more about us.
What We Do
Our wide expertise of team conduct deep research using wide varieties of resources to produce top-notch articles.
We monitor the world happenings and regularly update it through either in from of newsletter or issue brief.
Surf our wide range of freeware and premium products. Each of our product is designed by top-notch expertise.
Of Our Current Statistics
Articles per month
Areas of Research Expertise
Why You’ll Love Us
In today’s scenario plenty of research works are published which is focused for the Elite Class of people . Many of it are so complicated in nature. We provide you;
- Full fledged accurate data
- A reliable Source of news
- Sustainable and Understandable by common Man
- Threat Intelligence (What does it mean)
- Custom-Tailored articles (not like the one you read in newspapers)
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletters
This Week Editor’s Pick
- Galwan Valley: Strategic Piece of Cake for the Dragon and the Elephant- Who Wins?By Anirudh Ramakrishna Phadke Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the Ladakh standoff shot very much higher political tensions between the two Asian superpowers. The tension escalated as both the nation’s army began violent standoffs including armed scuffles and close-quarter un-armed combat. […]
- India-China Ladakh Standoff: The Diversion Power-Play between the Dragon and the ElephantThe Viyug’s first Issue Brief Our first Issue Brief has been published in Amazon Kindle Store. Deep analysis on the recent India-China Ladakh Standoff has been conducted including the Galwan Valley faceoff. The analysis is consolidated into the form of […]
- Case study: Analysing 26/11 with reference to Alex Schmid’s principles of terrorismBy Anirudh Ramakrishna Phadke Introduction: The 2008 Mumbai terror attack, as the name suggests is a kind of terrorist attack on Indian soil in November 2008. It was a series of a killing spree by a group comprising 10 Pakistani […]