WELCOME TO OUR SITE
The Viyug is India’s premier strategic research house for producing finest of research + opinions in field of Defence, Geo-Politics, Strategic Issues, Cyber and Issues of Global Significance. Click the button below to know more about us.
What We Do
Our wide expertise of team conduct deep research using wide varieties of resources to produce top-notch articles.
We monitor the world happenings and regularly update it through either in from of newsletter or issue brief.
The Viyug analysis division brings newsletters and briefings which are designed through top-notch expertise.
Of Our Current Statistics
Articles per month
Areas of Research Expertise
Types of newsletters and briefings
Why You’ll Love Us
In today’s scenario plenty of research works are published which is focused for the Elite Class of people . Many of it are so complicated in nature. We provide you;
- Full fledged accurate data
- A reliable Source of news
- Sustainable and Understandable by common Man
- Threat Intelligence (Customized quotes and briefings)
- Custom-Tailored articles (not like the one you read in newspapers)
Subscribe to The Viyug Brief
This Week Editor’s Pick
- Climate Change and EnergyBy Mr. Babu LaL Meena Abstract “Climate change has happened because of human behavior, therefore it’s only natural it should be us ,human beings ,to address this issue. It may not be too late if we take decisive actions today .” – Ban Ki-Moon ,Secretary – General ,United […]
- Uprising Local Militia and Intensity of Bloodshed in AfghanistanBy Nadir Shah Katawazai Recently, several districts fell under Taliban control, and the intensity of war from both sides is increasing day by day. The government has changed their plan regarding war and has asked people to shoulder the Afghan forces. The Minister of Defence has urged people […]
- Beijing Consensus: China’s developmental alternative to the third world?By Prashant Sahu Introduction The concept of “Beijing Consensus” (Beijing Gongshi 北京 共识) represents a set of ideas for economic development which tries to encapsulate the policies followed by China since 1978. In the wake of Global financial crisis (2008-09), this concept was promoted as an alternative development […]