WELCOME TO OUR SITE
The Viyug is India’s premier strategic research house for producing finest of research + opinions in field of Defence, Geo-Politics, Strategic Issues, Cyber and Issues of Global Significance. Click the button below to know more about us.
What We Do
Our wide expertise of team conduct deep research using wide varieties of resources to produce top-notch articles.
We monitor the world happenings and regularly update it through either in from of newsletter or issue brief.
The Viyug analysis division brings newsletters and briefings which are designed through top-notch expertise.
Of Our Current Statistics
Articles per month
Areas of Research Expertise
Types of newsletters and briefings
Why You’ll Love Us
In today’s scenario plenty of research works are published which is focused for the Elite Class of people . Many of it are so complicated in nature. We provide you;
- Full fledged accurate data
- A reliable Source of news
- Sustainable and Understandable by common Man
- Threat Intelligence (Customized quotes and briefings)
- Custom-Tailored articles (not like the one you read in newspapers)
Subscribe to The Viyug Brief
This Week Editor’s Pick
- Artificial Intelligence Revolutionising the Shipping in Numerous WaysBy Amit Kumar Change is the constant partner of a civilization. When a sector like shipping has the responsibility of maintaining a global supply chain on its shoulders, changes are inevitably induced. But when we talk of shipping as a sector evaluating modern techniques, we can say that […]
- Core Interests: Tracing the roots of China’s assertive Foreign PolicyBy Prashant Sahu The concept of “Core Interests” (hexin liyi 核心 利益) has become an indispensable component of contemporary Chinese foreign policy. This concept is frequently invoked in official and scholarly discussions and is present in many policy pronouncements (Zhou 2019). Although this concept was present in Hu […]
- Amateur Superpower of World PoliticsBy Subhash Bhambhu The US presidency proposed September 11 as the withdrawal deadline for the US and NATO forces to leave Afghan soil. The date is carefully chosen in remembrance of the 9/11 attack. In an interview with Yahoo News, former White House adviser Richard Clarke indicated that […]